Submision confirmation

Post here if you don't find any other place for your post. But please, stay on-topic: algorithms, programming or something related to this web site and its services.

Moderator: Board moderators

w k
Learning poster

Submision confirmation

Post by w k »

For last submissions I haven't got any submission confirmation by e-mail. Is it any problem with online judge or this is intended change by site admin? I'd appreciate to obtain the submission confirmation by e-mail as it was before.

Wojciech
Martin Macko
A great helper

Re: Submision confirmation

Post by Martin Macko »

w k wrote:For last submissions I haven't got any submission confirmation by e-mail. Is it any problem with online judge or this is intended change by site admin? I'd appreciate to obtain the submission confirmation by e-mail as it was before.

Wojciech
I'm not receiving any submission confirmation nor judge's result e-mails for at least a week, too. But I don't know what's going on :(

Yes, you're right those emails are really useful. I hope they'll fix it ASAP.
mamun
A great helper

Post by mamun »

Ya, I got compile error 3 times today. But don't know why. No confirmation e-mails for some weeks. Is this intentional or accident?
Darko
Guru

Post by Darko »

I never got any, and when they "fixed" the stats thingy, I thought it would start working. But now there is no email address in the profile, maybe that is connected somehow? As in, they lost some email addresses? :)

Darko
misof
A great helper

Post by misof »

mamun wrote:Ya, I got compile error 3 times today. But don't know why. No confirmation e-mails for some weeks. Is this intentional or accident?
I would call this an "intentional accident". For quite a long time it seems that most of the enthusiasts that took care of the UVa judge are gone and nowadays there's (almost) nobody that really cares. (At least, that's the impression we get from observing all these troubles and the constant lack of feedback.)
mamun
A great helper

Post by mamun »

misof wrote:
mamun wrote:Ya, I got compile error 3 times today. But don't know why. No confirmation e-mails for some weeks. Is this intentional or accident?
I would call this an "intentional accident". For quite a long time it seems that most of the enthusiasts that took care of the UVa judge are gone and nowadays there's (almost) nobody that really cares. (At least, that's the impression we get from observing all these troubles and the constant lack of feedback.)
Ya, it's a long time now that we are having the problems. Quite a long time! :(

Return to “Other words”