How to know what was the Wrong Answer

Write here if you have problems with your Java source code

Moderator: Board moderators

apradhak
New poster

How to know what was the Wrong Answer

Post by apradhak »

Hi,

I am developing in Java in eclipse and the problem solution is working. The problem is 110101 and I have tried giving input in a manner given in the problem. I continue to get the Wrong Answer message when I submit the code. Is there a way to know what is the wrong answer that the Evaluator is getting ?

Thanks,

Ar
alexdwsn12
New poster

Re: How to know what was the Wrong Answer

Post by alexdwsn12 »

I did not understand your question. You should give more details about it. Without it, i can not give your answer. But you can do this, you should check your code i think something is going to be wrong.
apradhak
New poster

Post by apradhak »

Hi,

I'll rephrase my question. After I paste the code ( that is working for me in eclipse for the sample inputs provided ) in the text box for the evaluator and do a submit, I get a message saying "WRONG ANSWER". I am not able to figure out why it is wrong since it works for the sample input. It would help if I could see the output that the evaluator gets after it gives its input to my program. Is it possible to see the result of the output that the evaluator got ?

Thanks,

Ar
gtcoder
New poster

Post by gtcoder »

UVA OJ doesn't provide answers it is getting from your program. It's done partially in USACO but not even a bit in UVA. If you're stuck at some prob, just browse the forum for it. People usually provide a lot of help.

Return to “Java”