little joey what is your problem?????

Post about everything you want - even if it is not related to programming or this site.

Moderator: Board moderators

jahideu
New poster

little joey what is your problem?????

Post by jahideu »

When i post anything. You locked my post. Why ??
javascript:emoticon(':evil:')
javascript:emoticon(':evil:')
I am really angry with ur behave.
sjn
Learning poster

Post by sjn »

jahideu
New poster

Post by jahideu »

I know this.

but i submit my wa code he also locked it , but still i am getting worng ans
on 11219 - How old are you? Previous post on this topic was went page 2. and i also post here my problem. But no one replay. For this i make new topic. Am i worng. no i am not....................................

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
mf
Guru

Post by mf »

We would like to have only a single thread on this board for each problem, so that all information about that problem is kept together in a single place, and not scattered across all the forum.

Even if that thread has several pages of replies, please still post your message and code there. Don't create another thread.
But no one replay
Have a little patience.
No one here gets paid for debugging others' code, so please don't expect immediate replies.
stubbscroll
Experienced poster

Post by stubbscroll »

jahideu wrote:Previous post on this topic was went page 2. and i also post here my problem. But no one replay. For this i make new topic. Am i worng. no i am not....................................
You posted this 12 minutes after posting your code in the correct topic, no-one can really expect a reply *that* quickly. However, it was answered within an hour, which I believe is a quick reply. A post is not going to be ignored if it's on page 2, or on page 20 for that matter.

Little Joey and the other moderators are doing a great job minimising the clutter on these forums, all unpaid and in their precious spare time. I'm sure the community appreciates this work greatly, at least I do. Searching the forum for help on older problems can be a nightmare, as there are sometimes tens of threads for a problem.

There is no reason to be "really angry". In a few years when you search the forum for help on older problems, you'll be happy when you find one useful search result, because the moderators took their time and locked every thread except the main one.
Rocky
Experienced poster

about topic

Post by Rocky »

i think there should some change of the system of topic for problem.
it will better if the topic will only the problem number and name.
cause say one previous post have a following topic
"xxxxx-why runtime error"

then if i get wrong answer then where i will post.if i post in the previous thread then by seeing the topic name anyone can treate my post as a runtime error problem and do not give interest...
i mean the topic system should change then if anyone try to open a new threard for a problem,he cant do it.

Rocky
sohel
Guru

Post by sohel »

Good Point!

http://online-judge.uva.es/board/viewtopic.php?t=17684

All the rules are clearly stated about posting a new thread and that of the title.

Return to “Off topic (General chit-chat)”