All about problems in Volume 106. If there is a thread about your problem, please use it. If not, create one with its number in the subject.
Moderator: Board moderators
- New poster
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:36 pm
.Can you please tell me what should be the output when D>L? Like:- 100 99 or 110 100.
- A great helper
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:51 am
- Location: (BUBT) Dhaka,Bagladesh.
But when i submitted your code with some edition then it got acc!!!
ok m sending you d code by PM.
And your method is correct.
This may be the address of success.
- Posts: 5947
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:09 am
- Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Try using M_PI instead of your PI constant.
Check input and AC output for thousands of problems on uDebug