What is the new system?

FAQ about the new system

Moderator: Board moderators

Carlos
System administrator

What is the new system?

Post by Carlos »

What is the new system?
The new system is an online judging software created by us after many years of patching the old system. This new system would not have the errors the former had (although it will have many new errors :wink: ).

User level, the judging basis would be the same. You submit a code, the system judges it and tell you whether you solved it or not. You'll have many new options (not only choosing language but compiler, possibility of manually rejudge submission, access to your codes...)

Statistical level, there will be many changes, but they'll be shown after a few weeks (once everything else works).

I hope you enjoy it, it took us many years of development :-)
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.
Robert Gerbicz
Experienced poster

Post by Robert Gerbicz »

From thread 11248 Frequency Hopping
sclo wrote:I think all of our methods are equivalent. The problem is how to get it to pass the 10 sec time limit. Either wait for the new servers to start working, or implement the CLRS stuff.
Why you won't scale the different computer's time? If you follow this strategy then almost all currently TLE codes will get AC say in 2025. And now this isn't a great problem on the site. I've solved 535 problems and among them only 15 has got running time larger than 1 sec.

Return to “FAQ”