Generating test cases for volume IX

All about problems in Volume 9. If there is a thread about your problem, please use it. If not, create one with its number in the subject.

Moderator: Board moderators

Carlos
System administrator

Generating test cases for volume IX

Post by Carlos »

As a continuation for the topic

http://online-judge.uva.es/board/viewtopic.php?t=11144

we don't have test cases for anymore of these problems. So if any of you want to help us, please generate test cases for them and mail them to us (as Ruben Spaams has just done).

The descriptions are easily available through google (all of them are from portuguese contests). We didn't upload them because we didn't want anyone to start submitting those problems!

Thanks for your help.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.
little joey
Guru

Post by little joey »

Hmm. Some kind of co-ordination seems reasonable to avoid that more than one person works on the same problem (which would be a waste of energy!).

I propose the following procedure: If you think you like a problem and want to write a testset for it, you just post a message in this thread stating your claim on that problem. People who like to communicate their ideas on the problem or want to write an alternative solution (important!), should contact the claimer via PM. A claim can be released by the claimer by posting a follow up message. A claim is automatically released if a testset is not finished after, say, two weeks.
little joey
Guru

problem 964 - Custom Language

Post by little joey »

I hereby claim problem 964 - Custom Language for which I'm currently writing a testset. Anyone who wants to write an alternative solution, please PM me. But be aware: the description and the input/output format will be slightly changed to allow for multiple input.
stubbscroll
Experienced poster

Post by stubbscroll »

I'm currently working on 929 - Number maze.
Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos »

This procedure seems reasonable for you....but you know, I'd like to keep thack of every work currently being done in the judge. So please, if you start working on a problem, also mail us to problemset at acm.uva.es and tell us.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.

Return to “Volume 9 (900-999)”