Wrong Nationality

Post here if you don't find any other place for your post. But please, stay on-topic: algorithms, programming or something related to this web site and its services.

Moderator: Board moderators

tallnleanteen
New poster

Wrong Nationality

Post by tallnleanteen »

There seems to be some mistake regarding my nationality. I am from India and it is shown correctly in my user profile.(my id is 26920)

However, in the ranklist, my nationality is shown as Hong Kong.

How do I correct this and whom should I approach?

This is my first post and I hope this is the right place to post this message.

Thank you.
Leonid
Experienced poster

Post by Leonid »

I have the same problem as you. Also if you participate in a contest, all personal data seems wrong. I hope that this problem will be solved.
Leonid
Experienced poster

Post by Leonid »

Well, I have to assume, that the problem is not about the fact that admins haven't corrected this, at my sight, not requiring much time bug, but about the fact that admins doesn't even reply about some of the problems with the website mentioned in this whole forum: "Other Words". I really do appreciate all the work with the website but these corrections would make the website even more greater...I hope that you consider, at least those problems, that don't require much time. Or at least tell us when all the problems (or some part) will be solved?

By the problems I mean: "Update Profile", "Wrong Nationality", "Email Notifications"
shahriar_manzoor
System administrator & Problemsetter

hmm

Post by shahriar_manzoor »

Let me assure you that admins know the problem, they are trying but still could not find a good solution and has not have enough time to try in again.

Although I am tagged as admin but actaully I am not an admin. So I actually don't know what problem they are facing.

You can complain to the admins at problemsetATacm.uva.es

Return to “Other words”