I'm new on the forum

Post about everything you want - even if it is not related to programming or this site.

Moderator: Board moderators

brianfry713
Guru

I'm new on the forum

Post by brianfry713 »

I accidentally deleted this post:

I'm new on the forum

Post Posted Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 pm by Offistaftefly
Hey, I'm new to this forum so maybe be accessories to say hello, well, so I meet you.
Something with regard to me ... I am no longer a teenager, but fortunately middle era suppress enjoy not landed.
I like a sensible log, cinema and music (I know, ingenuity is my bull's-eye pre-eminence, p).
I do not like people who do not think highly the perception of others, proud and worms.

Select:

Re: I'm new on the forum

Post Posted Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:58 am by Henry
Hello every one ...I ma Henry,New to this forum .
I come here to share some useful information with all of you .
Have a Good Day .

Select:

Post Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:07 pm by ScotJesica
I am also new to this forum.

Select:

Post Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:59 pm by marlo
hy everyone,my name is marlo from USA and i am new to tis forum and felling so excited after joining this. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Select:

Unread post Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:01 pm by nehaali3492
Hi,

I'm somewhere between a newbie-intermediate as far as algorithms are data structures are concerned. I solve UVA problems to sharpen my skills. I often get accepted but my rank is >1000. The rank 1 solution generally has a running time of 0.000 (as compared to my 0.04 say). I'm very curious to know what techniques the best solution has used, but the solutions aren't available. How do you maximize learning in such a scenario? :D :D :D :D
Check input and AC output for thousands of problems on uDebug!

Return to “Off topic (General chit-chat)”