General topic about Valladolid Online Judge
Moderator: Board moderators
- Experienced poster
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:52 pm
- Location: Dhaka,Bangladesh
How can i get the source code I have solved and submitted there http://uva.onlinejudge.org/
Suppose i have deleted the source code from hard disk, now i need to see the source code of that problem and review it.
How can i retrieve the source code from http://uva.onlinejudge.org/
- Posts: 5947
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:09 am
- Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Check input and AC output for thousands of problems on uDebug
- System administrator
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:00 am
- Location: Valladolid, Spain
You can use the "contact us" form to ask for your solutions.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.
- New poster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:09 pm
- Location: AIUB, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Carlos wrote:You can use the "contact us" form to ask for your solutions.
I have the same problem. I used the 'CONTACT US' form describing the problem a week ago. But no luck. I have done it again today(i need those codes badly
).. It would be very kind of u if u could tell me there's a certain way
... Thanks in advance....
- New poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:23 pm
How difficult are the problems from the different categories (problemset 100-199, 200-299, etc.)?