All about problems in Volume 100. If there is a thread about your problem, please use it. If not, create one with its number in the subject.
Moderator: Board moderators
- Posts: 1244
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:51 am
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
I have 2 doubts:
1. Can the guy visit a spot he has already visited?
2. When he walks without any treasures, he takes energy required in calories for a walk from a block to an adjacent one * distance. When carrying treasures, is this cost added?
Yes to both questions.
3. If a guy passes through a point which contains a treasure, does he have to pick it up
No. But if he doesn't pick it, he'll have to return and pick it up later.
- New poster
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:31 pm
anyone still try this problem?
i tried it using brute force BFS and the result from in I/O in this topic is the same except the path
is there any case I need to concern for?
or there something I miss?
please help, this is my brute force code:
anyone that still WA, you can check if the case when the calorie spent is 0 how your code will handle it
that's what make my code AC