NO REPLAY FROM JUDGE FOR 11858 - Frosh Week

The forum to report every bug you find or tell us what you'd like to find in UVa OJ

Moderator: Board moderators

shibly
New poster

NO REPLAY FROM JUDGE FOR 11858 - Frosh Week

Post by shibly »

Yesterday I submitted the code of 11858 - Frosh Week. But still now I have not received any replay. After the problem I submitted another code which got AC.

Thanks.

tjocko
New poster

Re: NO REPLAY FROM JUDGE FOR 11858 - Frosh Week

Post by tjocko »

I tried to submit 11858 to the judge two times via Quick Submit, but the verdict is still just "Sent to judge".

I made the submissions in both approx 12 hours and 1 hour ago, and I am still waiting for answers. Meanwhile, I tried some other problem in between and I got a answer (AC) in seconds, so some (or most) problems works.... What should I do?

tjocko
New poster

Post by tjocko »

Update: Still a problem, but now the awaited verdicts are completely blank instead of "Sent to judge", or any other more expected verdict like AC, CE, WA or RE.

Is it a problem with the judge or is it a "unexpected feature" ? :wink:

I can imagine that there is a very little staff keeping this big ship afloat, so are there anything I, as a normal user, can help with?

plamplam
Experienced poster

Post by plamplam »

Yes UVA is not judging problem no 11858 and 11849(may be even more) for some unknown eerie reason. Admins should fix this ASAP.

Yeah I know what keeps this big ship afloat. I would like to help too (if possible). :)
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos »

This problem should be fixed now. We're rejudging all submissions.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.

Return to “Bugs and suggestions”