Author Statictic

The forum to report every bug you find or tell us what you'd like to find in UVa OJ

Moderator: Board moderators

cytmike
Learning poster

Post by cytmike » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:30 am

Spykaj wrote:Colors ? =) I like red, green, blue xD haha =)

Submitted in last 48 hours - red
Submitted in last week - green
Submitted in last month - blue
Else black :P

For example :)
How about allowing us to set the colors on our own? That will be awesome. 8)
Impossible is Nothing.

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:36 am

cytmike wrote:How about allowing us to set the colors on our own? That will be awesome. 8)
That's an innecesary time-consuming task for us. We won't implement it in the near future. Sorry.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:09 am

little joey wrote:http://acm.uva.es/problemset/usersnew.p ... 795&mode=1 shows that I didn't try problem 352 (also in mode=3), but I have in fact solved this problem, as can be seen here http://online-judge.uva.es/p/problemsta ... =352&d=101 (around the 155th place, submission number 1353778).
It's solved now. Are user statistics ok now? I also solved the bug in which yout (Joachim) have 2 solved submissions for problem 999 (but until I don't regenerate statistics it won't come to normal). I've also added colors to simple statistics.

Also, I've corrected status' problems. Configurable arguments are:

h -> Number of the highest submission id to show: default 999999999.
c -> Number of submissions to show: default 16. max 50.
u -> User to show statistics. default: all users

Please, tell me if it works properly or not. Btw, as I messed up something in the judge, the status got out of date for a bit. Please, be patient until ot reaches its actual status.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.

Darko
Guru

Post by Darko » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:17 am

While you are at it - problem statistics have a new "feature", there is a link to "Next 100" on the last page.

little joey
Guru

Post by little joey » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:50 am

Carlos wrote:Are user statistics ok now? I also solved the bug in which yout (Joachim) have 2 solved submissions for problem 999 (but until I don't regenerate statistics it won't come to normal). I've also added colors to simple statistics.
Yes, they are great, I've waited for something like that for a long time!
Some personal remarks (not to be addressed with any priority):
- Maybe it's better to make the current 'compact' mode the default mode (to lower the loading time of the page), and then have the choice between 'normal' (the current default), 'minimal' and 'complete'.
- Maybe it's possible to also show the problem title along with the problem number (like in the status page). But I don't know if that would take too much space in the table (make it too wide) and signifficantly increase the loading time.
Carlos wrote:Also, I've corrected status' problems. Configurable arguments are:

h -> Number of the highest submission id to show: default 999999999.
c -> Number of submissions to show: default 16. max 50.
u -> User to show statistics. default: all users

Please, tell me if it works properly or not.
That is realy fantastic. One detail: the browse-links ('previous x' and 'next x' at the bottom of the page) don't retain the u attribute, so once you press 'previous 50' in http://online-judge.uva.es/problemset/s ... 26795&c=50 you are sent to the general status page.

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:39 pm

little joey wrote:- Maybe it's better to make the current 'compact' mode the default mode (to lower the loading time of the page), and then have the choice between 'normal' (the current default), 'minimal' and 'complete'.
Some other users have asked for it.....ok, it's done.
little joey wrote:- Maybe it's possible to also show the problem title along with the problem number (like in the status page). But I don't know if that would take too much space in the table (make it too wide) and signifficantly increase the loading time.
It's not because of load time, but because of table width. Also, the title will split in several lines and the appeareance wouldn't be ok.
little joey wrote:One detail: the browse-links ('previous x' and 'next x' at the bottom of the page) don't retain the u attribute, so once you press 'previous 50' in http://online-judge.uva.es/problemset/s ... 26795&c=50 you are sent to the general status page.
Solved. I've also solved the problem with "previous" link. h parameter didn't behave as expected.

I fotgot to say that r parameter is the refresh time in seconds.

ckclark
New poster

Post by ckclark » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:47 pm

It seems that the times of submitted in older problems is not right
I saw my old submissions in problem 100 at http://acm.uva.es/p/statusjudge.php?h=3 ... 16&u=53469
and it seems at least 8
but on the author statistics it counts 4

Leonid
Experienced poster

Post by Leonid » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:50 pm

One more question. What about "Authors Ranklist", when will it be available?

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:07 am

ckclark wrote:It seems that the times of submitted in older problems is not right
I saw my old submissions in problem 100 at http://acm.uva.es/p/statusjudge.php?h=3 ... 16&u=53469
and it seems at least 8
but on the author statistics it counts 4
That was already reported and solved before in this topic. Statistics will get ok as soon as we recalculate them. Thanks anyway for reporting it!
Leonid wrote:One more question. What about "Authors Ranklist", when will it be available?
Soon :P I'll be off this week due to some projects at university, probably in 10 days it will be available.

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:50 pm

I'm regenerating all satistics. as this topic is too big (and not useful) now, please, open another topic for reporting any other bug or sugeestion.

Btw, thanks a lot for all your suggestions!!!! You helped a lot :-D

Return to “Bugs and suggestions”