updating profile error

The forum to report every bug you find or tell us what you'd like to find in UVa OJ

Moderator: Board moderators

nukeu666
New poster

updating profile error

Post by nukeu666 »

i get this when i try to upload a pic from my comp as avatar

Code: Select all

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/43850786442bee7b21617.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/htdocs/board/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 286

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/htdocs/board/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /var/www/htdocs/board/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/htdocs/board/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /var/www/htdocs/board/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/htdocs/board/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /var/www/htdocs/board/includes/page_header.php on line 486
google

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos »

I've disabled that option, it has never worked. If you want to upload an image from your computer, upload it to imageshack.us and then copy&paste the link to it.

Sorry.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.

Return to “Bugs and suggestions”