All about problems in Volume 109. If there is a thread about your problem, please use it. If not, create one with its number in the subject.
Moderator: Board moderators
- New poster
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:21 am
- Location: iran
can you help me with this code?i don't know why it' WA
Code: Select all
if (a=1)and(b=1) then
if (a=1) then
if (b=1) then
if (a<>1)and(b<>1) then
while not eof(input) do
- Posts: 1244
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:51 am
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Perhaps, that should be
- Experienced poster
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:42 am
- Location: Mountain View, California
I think this problem may be the easiest problem ever.
It would be much more challenging if we are allowed to stack chocolate up and cut.
Have you ever...
- Wanted to work at best companies?
- Struggled with interview problems that could be solved in 15 minutes?
- Wished you could study real-world problems?
If so, you need to read Elements of Programming Interviews