(I'll reply at most once to this offtopic)
1. When I face trouble with some problem, I use the board. So the board helps me. I think it's fair to give some help here as well if I use it.So now we're going to see some five postings for every problem you solve or try to solve? What are you trying to achieve by that? Exposing the thought process of a superior mind? Increasing your number of posts?
2. Sometimes help goes too far, then I add <SPOILER>. If you didn't solve the problem yet, you shouldn't have read it unless you really want to.
3. sohel asked why his algorithm isn't working and I replied why.
4. If you don't want to read it, just don't. Many posts are about different aspects. When some idea comes later, I edit the previous post instead of adding a new one. That's why there are many. I sometimes come to thread dead for the month. So I have several replies, some of which come later.
5. Some problems (particularly this one) are not about asymptotic, but about memory/CPU limit. Those spoilers are my personal "reward" to their authors. Actually there is possibility of a test which will kill my 0.035 sec solution (and I think many of those who got AC). I know that this test is not easy to find, but its authors' care to make problems clean not only in description, but also in test data. In fact, preparing hard tests consume most of the time, and sometimes eliminates judge's "bright" solution. But should the authors have set a limit for N=11, algorithm wouldn't change, but there would be less misery like "(v<<5) | 0x1F", non-general heuristics, etc...
What part of my words was about "what I am doing right now"? I've thought of algorithm, coded it. Got WA. Understood why, and saw some other people who got WA for same reason. So I explained them why they got WA. Then I've come up with another solution (BTW, based on theirs), and with <SPOILER> remark showed that they are on the right track.I like to discuss problems and the way to solve them, but I'm not interested what you're doing right now. It serves no purpose. But that, of course, is only my opinion.
P.S: Nothing personal and no offence. Let's stay at least neutral