A really really good book specialized on graph

Let's talk about algorithms!

Moderator: Board moderators

suman
New poster

A really really good book specialized on graph

Post by suman »

Hi,
Can any one suggest me a really very good book specialized only on graph? Better if free on online. It may be for intermediate or advanced level. Thanks in advance.

- Suman

Larry
Guru

Post by Larry »

It may or may not be to your needs, but one that I like, because of sample implementations on top of good theory, Algorithms in C, Part 5, Graph Algorithms.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ce&s=books

Shahab
New poster

Post by Shahab »

hi, every body

I think the "Graph Theory" of the West is the best book. but I think it won't be free online.

Sincerely yours,
Shahab Tasharrofi

suman
New poster

Thanks to both of you

Post by suman »

Hi,
Thanks to both of you. I have already searched the local book shop but could not find the book specified by Lary. Also I dont think that the book specified by shahab will be available locally. Moreover I dont have a credit card, so that I can buy it online. :(

The book shop contains some book on graph theory, which is too mathematically oriented, I did not like those. I also searched for Graph Theory by Even. How is this book anyway?

However I have to manage to buy the book online, or find other options. Thanks anyway for your help.

- - Suman

suman
New poster

I have got "West"

Post by suman »

Hi,
Thanks to Shahab. I have got the book of "West". Although I have not read that, it seems to be a good book. And I am searching for "Algo. in C part V", that will be also a good one, I think.

- Suman

Moni
Experienced poster

Post by Moni »

I can suggest you a very good book:
Graphs & Digraphs
written by:
Gary Chartrand & Linda Lesniak
Form my point of view this is very good for theoritical purpose and for solving problems.
ImageWe are all in a circular way, no advances, only moving and moving!

Return to “Algorithms”