Wrong account information

Post here if you don't find any other place for your post. But please, stay on-topic: algorithms, programming or something related to this web site and its services.

Moderator: Board moderators

sharpobject
New poster

Wrong account information

Post by sharpobject »

I just registered and solved my first problem. I noticed afterwards that my UserID (6047NR) is associated with someone named Dao The Phuong. I am not Dao The Phuong. I did not register in 2000. I DID submit the one problem listed for this user.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

shamim
A great helper

Post by shamim »

This is a current problem with the registration system. You can't fix it on your own. You just have to wait for some time until the site authority fixes it own their own.

shahriar_manzoor
System administrator & Problemsetter

hmm

Post by shahriar_manzoor »

I think they are trying to use the old dead ID numbers for new users. So you are getting an old ID although you r a new user. But the user information you r seeing is still the one of the old user not yours, This will be fixed AFAIK.

ibrahim
Experienced poster

Re: hmm

Post by ibrahim »

shahriar_manzoor wrote:I think they are trying to use the old dead ID numbers for new users. So you are getting an old ID although you r a new user. But the user information you r seeing is still the one of the old user not yours, This will be fixed AFAIK.
OK, then if 6047 id holder want to perticipate again. What will happen? :)
Here, how you are calling a ID DEAD ?

shahriar_manzoor
System administrator & Problemsetter

hmm

Post by shahriar_manzoor »

I don't know what exact policy is following but common sense says that if someone has only registered but never submitted anything for a long time his ID is considered dead, like yahoo follows a policy of killing email accounts.

Return to “Other words”