Rejudged probs, how do we know that?

Post here if you don't find any other place for your post. But please, stay on-topic: algorithms, programming or something related to this web site and its services.

Moderator: Board moderators

Joseph Kurniawan
Experienced poster

Rejudged probs, how do we know that?

Post by Joseph Kurniawan » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:00 am

I'm really curious about how probs are rejudged???
Does the OJ announce the prob that's rejudged?? if so, where can I see it??
Thanx a lot!!
There are 3 things one need to be successful : motivation, ability and chance. And if you're a believer, make it four : God's will.

Dominik Michniewski
Guru

Post by Dominik Michniewski » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:03 am

Main page of judge - link to rejudged problems .... near place, where we can submit online our problems .... inside you check problems you are intresting in, or find by date ... it's not easy, but possible ;-)

Best regards
DM
If you really want to get Accepted, try to think about possible, and after that - about impossible ... and you'll get, what you want ....
Born from ashes - restarting counter of problems (800+ solved problems)

Joseph Kurniawan
Experienced poster

Post by Joseph Kurniawan » Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:09 am

One question : in the page acm.uva.es/problemset, maybe you can find the part "View solved/resolved problem" or something like that in the lower part of the page. What's that for?? and what's the definition of resolved / unresolved??
There are 3 things one need to be successful : motivation, ability and chance. And if you're a believer, make it four : God's will.

Per
A great helper

Post by Per » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:02 am

Resolved problems: problems which have been solved by one or more people.
Unresolved problems: the rest :)

About rejudgements: if the judging of one of your submissions change because of a rejudgement (even if it's say from WA to TLE), you get a mail about it within a day or two after the rejudgement.

Moni
Experienced poster

Post by Moni » Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:38 pm

Another thing:

When we get any code WA or TLE are those saved in the server or only the AC one!

May be AC one and when it's time to rejudge they just check the AC code it that is still OK then there is no problem but if NOT then you'll get a mail with the rejudgement calling.........and you have to submit your corrected (Modified) code again :)
ImageWe are all in a circular way, no advances, only moving and moving!

Per
A great helper

Post by Per » Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:09 pm

No. I have had WA codes rejudged to AC and similar things. Every submission is stored on the server.

Julien Cornebise
Experienced poster

Post by Julien Cornebise » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:46 pm

That'd be great if one can access to all his previous submissions... I lost many (if not all) of my codes, and it'd be good to get them back.

Per
A great helper

Post by Per » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:33 am

If you keep your mails, all your submissions are there, since the source is included in the "Program Received" mails.

Julien Cornebise
Experienced poster

Post by Julien Cornebise » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:10 pm

Lol the trouble is that I don't kept them, because I had them (at the time I submitted them) on my hard drive... wich, thanks to Holy Mess, are now lost somewhere into time and space...

fpnc
System administrator

Post by fpnc » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:28 pm

1. All the submissions are stored in our servers for future rejudgments.

2. About retrieving your submissions, you cannot do it online yet (yes, it would be possible to do in a medium future, but only when we develope a secure way to log into the system so nobody could steal sourcecode of others, and this will be done after some few important things in our to-do list), but you can ask us to do it for you (Carlos - marceh in this board - made a wonderful script and he can help you).

3. About rejudgements, we usually cannot rejudge every single submission for a given problem, because you know we have near 2M submissions now, and for example P100 has "only" +81000 submissions, from which about 50000 are AC+WA. So we usually rejudge only the submissions which were AC, PE, TL or something more. For example, it makes no sense to rejudge a CE, RF, SE or CJ submission. We know that maybe a Runtime Error submissions could become AC after changing I/O, but we just cannot rejudge too many submissions without compromising the server...

4. In http://online-judge.uva.es/problemset/rejudge.php we usually don't forget to put the last date of rejudgment for each problem. We do not specify more details such as which kind of submissions were rejudged.

5. In some cases, if the veredict is quite different after the judgement, you're sent a mail telling you the change (if your personal settings says to do so).

6. BTW, sometimes you see that, suddenly, your stats are reseted and only appears some of the submissions you've made. This happens when we're forced to rebuild the stats from zero, usually because of some unknown bug in the software. Hopefully, this won't last too much as the stats are being completely rewritten.
Last edited by fpnc on Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,

Fernando N

Julien Cornebise
Experienced poster

Post by Julien Cornebise » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:30 pm

Thank you fernando :)
Will we see you in SWERC in France this year ?

fpnc
System administrator

Post by fpnc » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:46 pm

Absolutely! Even if I don't qualify - :P, I'll go to France - I've never been to Paris, and I'm going to stay for a week - I'll see EVERYTHING :lol:
Best regards,

Fernando N

Julien Cornebise
Experienced poster

Post by Julien Cornebise » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:44 pm

Everything ? Wow ... you'll have to run. I've been living here for 20 years, and I'm still discovering secrets everyday (I love Paris ! :D ) Welcome, so !

Return to “Other words”