Can I make complaint about abusing the judge?

Post here if you don't find any other place for your post. But please, stay on-topic: algorithms, programming or something related to this web site and its services.

Moderator: Board moderators

A great helper

Can I make complaint about abusing the judge?

Post by .. »

In these few days, I see someone continuously submitting solution to problem 100 in a high speed. But all the solutions are Memory Limit Exceed. I can't help thinking this guy is abusing the server...... :evil:
My signature:
  • Please make discussion about the algorithm BRFORE posting source code.
    We can learn much more in discussion than reading source code.
  • I HATE testing account.
  • Don't send me source code for debug.

little joey
Guru

Post by little joey »

Yes, I noticed it too. His name is Ben Reisner from the USA (ID 30581) and he submits problem 100 once every 20 seconds. His number of submissions is 3225: 1 accept, 1176 WA and 2016 MLE omong some other erronious submissions.
These kind of pittyful frustrates should be banned forever...

bery olivier
Learning poster

Post by bery olivier »

little joey wrote:These kind of pittyful frustrates should be banned forever...
Agree, but it is impossible to check if he uses another identity :( .
Not AC yet Image AC at last Image

fpnc
System administrator

Post by fpnc »

I don't know what can we do by now. Everyone can open an account freely so banning his account is not useful. Any idea? Limit to n submissions a day? Which 'n' should fit? Any other way to prevent this?

BTW some stupid has been downloading files from our server in a continuous basis (asking for the files several times a second) and that overloaded our server. To whoever he may be: IF YOU CONTINUE DOING THIS, WE WILL SHUT DOWN APACHE AND ALL THE INTERFACE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO USE WITH THIS JUDGE WILL BE THE EMAIL. Is it clear enough? I am quite boring of dealing with this kind of people. Do you want to hack the site? Go on. I won't be the main damnified by this. Just ask the other users about it.
Best regards,

Fernando N

Moni
Experienced poster

Post by Moni »

fpnc wrote:I don't know what can we do by now. Everyone can open an account freely so banning his account is not useful. Any idea? Limit to n submissions a day? Which 'n' should fit? Any other way to prevent this?

BTW some stupid has been downloading files from our server in a continuous basis (asking for the files several times a second) and that overloaded our server. To whoever he may be: IF YOU CONTINUE DOING THIS, WE WILL SHUT DOWN APACHE AND ALL THE INTERFACE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO USE WITH THIS JUDGE WILL BE THE EMAIL. Is it clear enough? I am quite boring of dealing with this kind of people. Do you want to hack the site? Go on. I won't be the main damnified by this. Just ask the other users about it.
Hello! Fernando!
No limiting to n/day is not good I think! Cause, one may got the idea to solve his just WA or TLE and finished his allowed sub. Then I may say you, you can keep the rate of submission slow by giving him sub/5min. or after 3 sub. of the same no. of problem he won't allow to sub. that in the next 10min.... etc.

About Hack :roll:
Why you are becoming so emotional! Like many others I also love this site, and think it as my own homepages! we are all like a family here! Don't do that!!! There are always bad guys here! they will alsways try to prevent some good deeds! But we are also strong enough to prevent. I believe you with your well wishers will be able to keep in the whole thing right on the track!!!
ImageWe are all in a circular way, no advances, only moving and moving!

fpnc
System administrator

Post by fpnc »

Well, we'll see what can we do about that. It could be quite difficult to implement because of the status of the judge right now, but it should be down as soon as possible, I see.
Moni wrote:About Hack :roll:
Why you are becoming so emotional! ...
Because GPL and volunteering is not my strong point. I do this for free because I like it, but I have my limits. Anyway, I promised I wouldn't talk anymore about this, and this is what I'll do.
Best regards,

Fernando N

Return to “Other words”