Mr. Mahbub, would u plz help me !!!

Post here if you don't find any other place for your post. But please, stay on-topic: algorithms, programming or something related to this web site and its services.

Moderator: Board moderators

bdboy
New poster

Mr. Mahbub, would u plz help me !!!

Post by bdboy »

Mr. Mahbub,
i am a new user here so i dont know the rules of setting problems. i have made some problems and i want to set them in acm so that other can solve it. can u help me ? would u plz tell me how can i set my own problems in acm ??? plz reply soon. i am waiting for u !!!

thanks
bd boy
If any person wants to contact with me, he or she is requested to call me at 0171535529

suman
New poster

Try the "Call for problem" option

Post by suman »

Hi,
I don't know what are you looking for. But a new user here seems to always be a solver first, then a problem setter. However this acm team is nice and provided option for sharing programming knowledge. You can see the http://acm.uva.es/contest/call.html page for details. Best of luck.

- Suman

Mahbub
New poster

Post by Mahbub »

I dont really know why u asked me for that? Or is it me u meant by "Mr.Mahbub" ?

I am sorry if u didnt meant me by that by name. But if u indeed ask me tha question my answer is tha same as the prevous reply made by somebody named 'suman' in this topic.

Thanks
Light

Return to “Other words”